Frequently asked questions
How do I place an order?
There are 2 ways to do this:
How long will they last for ?
- I would say that my Macarons will be best eaten within 48hours of arrival, or up to 5 days if kept refrigerated. Please allow to stand at room temperature befoe consumption for the best macaron experience!
I’m worried that my macarons will arrive broken
- Don’t worry I have worked really hard on my packaging. I package the macarons securely, so they will arrive in one piece. However I do rely on responsible delivery people, so i can't take responsibility for mishandling by couriers. We can't offer a 100% guarantee that every macaron arrives intact. If you have a problem please get in touch. I will make sure you are reimbursed and i will take the issue up with the courier.
Do you have any dairy-free macarons?
- No. I'm pretty sure that's an impossibility but they are gluten free!
Where do you deliver to?
- For now its just UK mainland
What about allergies and ingredients
- All macarons contain nuts (almonds), eggs (egg whites) and sugar.